FANDOM


Smash Atoms
Creates either a Tiny Radiation Cloud (80% chance) or a Small Radiation Cloud (20% chance) centered on the target.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.